“Earning my MBA helped me become confident and assertive in ways I’ve never been before. The program focuses on practical ways to learn and grow in business which ultimately impacts far more than your professional life.”
“My daughters saw me go from being a single mom working two jobs all the way up to being director of Head Start to now CEO.”
Discover how Bluffton University can enhance your employee’s performance and their success in the workplace by providing career advancement skills and valuable training opportunities.
Our Corporate Partners agreements can be tailored to fit the needs of your organization and include a variety of benefits such as:
- Tuition discounts for benefited employees, spouses and dependents.
- Adult degree programs that integrate leadership training.
- The flexibility to earn a master’s degree or complete a bachelor’s degree online while
continuing to work and according to your schedule.
- All employees - including their spouses and dependents - who are eligible to receive company benefits can enroll for 20% off the cost of tuition.
- Joining the Corporate Partners program with Bluffton University is no cost to your company or your employees.
- The Corporate Partners program is a value-added opportunity offered alongside your organization’s existing benefits program.
- Bluffton’s Corporate Partners program is available worldwide to organizations with 150 employees or more.
Bluffton University will work with your company’s divisional HR or Training and Development department to create a Memorandum of Understanding that outlines the discount arrangement with your organization. Bluffton will provide your company with a customized website containing all the information your employees will need to take part in the Corporate Partners program, including useful links to learn more about Bluffton University, our degree programs and more.
Bluffton University’s academic programs that have partnerships with other schools, are not included in the Corporate Partners program.