Scholarships will be awarded to 11 teachers from Education Partner schools to earn interventional specialist endorsements. Deadline to apply is April 29, 2022.
Kim Amerson, MAEd '18, South Science and Technology Magnet, Lima, Ohio
“Attending Bluffton University for my master's allowed me to have one-to-one contact with the professors. Even as a distance learner, all of the professors were very easy to collaborate with. I received amazing advising for my future plans and because of that I just finished my first-year residency for my doctorate in higher education.”
Warsaw Education Partnership
Welcome Warsaw Community Schools teachers, employees, spouses and dependents
Bluffton University is excited to partner with your employer to help make our master’s and bachelor’s degrees more accessible and affordable.
Bluffton’s degree-completion and graduate programs are designed for the working adult. Convenient online classes provide flexibility for your busy work and family schedule, and accessible professors are available to provide individualized attention. Bluffton graduates are leaders in industry, health care, education and government.
As a Warsaw Community Schools employee, you have special access to a variety of benefits at Bluffton University, including:
- 20% tuition discount for benefit-eligible employees, spouse and dependents.
- This 20% discount cannot be combined with any other institutional aid; however, an otherwise eligible applicant may apply for and receive federal and/or state financial aid in accordance with applicable regulations and guidelines. Each student has the opportunity to choose the preferred eligible offer of financial aid.
- Nearly 90 undergraduate and graduate degree programs both on campus and online that will prepare you for your best future.
- Instruction from acclaimed faculty members with real-world experience in their fields.
- The flexibility and convenience of earning your degree while continuing in your career.
Take the next steps
- Explore our degree-completion,graduate and traditional undergraduate programs and learn how Bluffton can help you build your greater purpose.
- Complete the Request for Information Form to learn more about our programs.
- Apply Now to Bluffton University.
- Once you are accepted into your program of choice, complete and submit the Tuition Discount Form.