Darby Benroth, President of American Warming and Ventilating
“Earning my MBA helped me become confident and assertive in ways I’ve never been before. The program focuses on practical ways to learn and grow in business which ultimately impacts far more than your professional life.”
Bon Secours Mercy Health Corporate Partnership
Welcome bon secours Mercy Health employees, Spouses and dependents
Bluffton University is excited to partner with your employer to help make our master’s and bachelor’s degrees more accessible and affordable. Through this transformational partnership, you can choose to study online or on-campus at Bluffton.
As a Bon Secours Mercy Health employee, you have special access to a variety of benefits at Bluffton, including:
- 20% tuition discount for benefit-eligible employees, spouse and dependents.
- This 20% discount cannot be combined with any other institutional aid; however, an otherwise eligible applicant may apply for and receive federal and/or state financial aid in accordance with applicable regulations and guidelines. Each student has the opportunity to choose the preferred eligible offer of financial aid.
- Online and accelerated degree-completion and graduate programs support work-life balance for working adults.
- More than 85 areas of study for traditional undergraduate students.
- Acclaimed faculty members with real-world experience in their fields.
Take the next steps
- Explore our degree-completion,graduate and traditional undergraduate programs and learn how Bluffton can help you build your greater purpose.
- Complete the Request for Information Form to learn more about our programs.
- Apply Now to Bluffton University.
- Once you are accepted into your program of choice, complete and submit the Tuition Discount Form.