We realize that recruiting great employees takes time and money and we appreciate your needs for convenient, well-organized recruitment services. Use any service outlined below to benefit your organization.
- Establish a recruiting date
Schedule a recruiting visit to conduct on-campus interviews. We can send resumes to you in advance or set up an informational table in our student union. You may also work through us to schedule a class visit or a meeting with faculty members from a department of your choice. You may also wish to set up a table display in our student union to pass out recruitment information. Contact Shari Ayers at 419-358-3030.
- Participate in a mock interview.
Volunteer for our annual mock interview programs and work with our students to help develop their interviewing skills. This is a great way to meet some of our students.
- Our Students
We graduate students of strong educational and moral character in more than 50 academic programs. We have been recognized nationally for providing a quality liberal arts education and our graduates demonstrate this. To learn more about the caliber of students that we graduate, take a look at the four enduring values that guide our institution.
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE)
- Midwest Association of Colleges and Employers (Midwest ACE)
- American Association for Employment in Education (AAEE)
- Ohio Association for Employment in Education (OAEE)
- Collegiate Employ-Net Consortium
- Ohio College Personnel Association (OCPA)
- Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges (OFIC)
- Education Expo Consortium
The Center for Career & Vocation would love to connect you or your organization to
students and alumni. If you would like to get connected, please provide the information
below and we will be in touch with you soon: