Grants for Ohio residents
Are you an Ohio resident? You could be eligible for an additional $3,000 grant above your official financial aid offer.
Provided by the State of Ohio, up to four $3,000 renewable grants will be awarded to eligible first-year and transfer students each fall. The grants are intended to strengthen the state’s economy by investing in Ohio students who stay in Ohio to attend college.
To be eligible for this Grant:
- Be an Ohio resident
- Have a minimum 3.0 high school GPA
- Major in
- Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Food and nutrition
- Be a female or ethnic minority in STEM, or male in nursing
- Be accepted to Bluffton University by Dec. 1, 2022
- File the 23-24 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by Dec. 1, 2022
If selected, you will receive the grant for the 2023-24 academic year. The grant is renewable for the following three academic years if you continue to meet the grant qualifications.
This is a prestigious and competitive grant
To ensure you are considered:
- Complete your application to Bluffton University and be accepted by Dec. 1, 2022.
- Let your admissions counselor know that you are interested in this grant.
- Awards will be announced by Dec. 31, 2022.
- If selected, you must submit your $100 deposit to Bluffton University by Jan. 15, 2023, to receive the award.