Social work Faculty
You are more than a student. You are a future colleague.
Walter Paquin, Ph.D
Director of Social Work Program; Associate professor of social work
The Advisory Council is comprised of Bluffton University faculty and staff, practicing
social workers from the area and students. It meets three times per academic year
to advise the program director on curriculum content, program policies, fieldwork
policies, program goals, recruitment strategies, accreditation self-study matters
and other program matters.
These are just a few of the field instructors who work with Bluffton students during their field work.
- Elysia Bush from Crime Victim Services
- Judy Lester from SAFY
- Stacy Shaw from Children's Mentoring Connection (CMC)
- LSW, RAS
- Director, Elder Victim Ministry and Guardian Programs of Crime Victim Services
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, University of California at Berkeley
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Bluffton University
- Registered Advocate with Advanced Training for Victim Service Provision
- Allen and Putnam County Elder Justice I-Team
- Children’s Mentoring Connection of Hancock County
- Executive Director
- BSSW from BGSU
- NASW member