“Earning my MBA helped me become confident and assertive in ways I’ve never been before. The program focuses on practical ways to learn and grow in business which ultimately impacts far more than your professional life.”
“My daughters saw me go from being a single mom working two jobs all the way up to being director of Head Start to now CEO.”
Discover how Bluffton University can enhance the performance of your members and their success in the classroom by providing career advancement skills and valuable training opportunities.
Our Church Partners agreements can be tailored to fit the needs of your church and include a variety of benefits such as:
- Tuition discounts for members, spouses and dependents.
- Adult degree programs that integrate leadership training.
- The flexibility to earn a master’s degree or complete a bachelor’s degree online while
continuing to work and according to their schedule.
- All members - including their spouses and dependents - can enroll for 20 percent off the cost of tuition.
- Joining the Church Partners program with Bluffton University comes with no cost to your church or your members.
- The Church Partners Program is a value-added opportunity offered alongside your church’s existing programs.
- Bluffton’s Church Partners Program is available to churches with approximately 70 members or more.
Bluffton University will work with your church’s your church leadership to create a Memorandum of Understanding that outlines the discount arrangement with your church. Bluffton will provide a customized website containing all the information your members will need to take part in the Church Partners Program, including useful links to learn more about Bluffton University, our degree programs and more.
Bluffton University’s academic programs that have partnerships with other schools, are not included in the Church Partners Program.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enrollment Counselor Adult and Graduate Studies