The Honors Program at Bluffton is a four-year program designed to challenge intellectually ambitious and highly motivated students in all disciplines. Honor students explore relationships among academic study, religious faith, meaningful vocation and service experience.
Students select 18-19 semester hours from 11 course options for the Honors Studies in the Liberal Arts minor. In addition special cultural and social events are organized for honor students.
What are the benefits of the Bluffton University Honors Program?
- Challenging coursework and extensive faculty-student interaction
- Cultural and social events available only to honors students
- Service learning projects both challenge in-class learning and allow students to put their education to use in the real world
- Opportunities to explore relationships between academic study, religious faith and vocation in one-on-one and small group settings
- Completion of honors program noted on official transcript
- Courses earning honors credit noted on official transcript
- Special advising for graduate and professional school admission and applications
If you have questions about the Honors Program at Bluffton, please contact:
Admissions special projects manager