You need the right technology tools to be a successful learner.
Bluffton strongly encourages student computer ownership. Although the university does not require ownership, computing and access to digital information is an important part of all academic programs.
PC recommendations for Bluffton students:
- Processor of Intel i5 or AMD A8, Apple M1 or better
- Hard drive (HD): 250 gigabytes or better (SSD preferred)
- Memory (RAM): 8 gigabytes or better
- Windows 10 system or currently supported MacOS
- Bluffton University recommends that you use an anti-virus software
- With Windows 10, your antivirus software is built in
- Macs need anti-virus software also
- Network cable is recommended, available in the university bookstore