You need the right technology tools to be a successful learner.
Bluffton strongly encourages students to bring their own computers to campus. Access to digital information is an important part of all academic programs.
PC recommendations for Bluffton students:
- Processor of Intel i5 or AMD A8, Apple M1 or better
- Hard drive (HD): 250 gigabytes or better (SSD preferred)
- Memory (RAM): 8 gigabytes or better
- Windows 10 system or currently supported MacOS
- Bluffton University recommends that you use an anti-virus software
- With Windows 10, your antivirus software is built in
- Macs need anti-virus software also
- A standard ethernet network cable is recommended, available in the university bookstore