Librarians at Musselman Library provide instruction designed to meet the library research needs of Bluffton University students and faculty. Instruction sessions take many forms, including all of the following:
- Library tours and basic orientation for Becoming A Scholar, Post-Secondary, and other students
- Focused instructional sessions for a particular course or assignment
- Presentations to faculty on databases relevant to their area of study
- One-on-one sessions with faculty and students for in-depth review of resources
Librarians present instruction sessions in the library seminar room or on the main floor. Instruction sessions can be brought to your classroom if special arrangements are necessary.
REQUESTING AN INSTRUCTION SESSION: Arrangements for any type of instructional session should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide:
- Your name and contact information
- Course Name and enrollment, if the session is for a specific class
- Preferred and alternative date and time for the session
- A list of specific library resources you want to be sure we cover in the session
- If applicable, a description of the kind of library research you'll require from your students
- If applicable, a copy of the syllabus and/or assignment handout you will give to your students
A librarian will respond to coordinate the specific details of this instruction session.
Questions? Write to email@example.com or call 419-358-3450.