Multicultural Student Affairs
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Assist in development and implementing programs to challenge and support the development of students of color as well as the exploration of identity and diversity for all students. Act as a resource and advocate for campus-wide diversity initiatives.
- Develop and implement programs to meet the cultural, academic, spiritual and personal development of students of color.
- Assist the advisor to multicultural student organization.
- Understand and address the unique needs of under-represented groups within the student body.
- Promote leadership development of students of color through education, experience and involvement.
- Develop an outreach with organizations in Lima and Findlay.
- Other duties to be discussed and assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree, strong organizational, interpersonal and computer skills, and acceptance into Masters of Business/Masters of Education program
- Some evening and weekend duties
- Frequent mobility around campus
- Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to drive a car
- Normal office duties require long periods of sitting, computer work
Full tuition waiver with competitive stipend and room and board.
Consideration of applications will begin immediately and continue until this position is filled.
Applications are considered complete when all of the following materials have been submitted:
- Completed Bluffton employment application
- Cover letter
- Contact information for three references
Send employment application materials to:
Tyson Goings, director of residence life
1 University Drive
Bluffton, OH 45817-2104