learn and earn
Bluffton has more than 650 student positions and employs more than 60 percent of the student body. View job availability >>>
New student forms
There are many forms that you'll need as you prepare for your time as a Bluffton University student. We've compiled everything that you need into one convenient place.
- Tell us about yourself in the online housing questionnaire. We'll use this information to match you up with a roommate.
- Parking registration is available on my.bluffton.edu under the student life tab.
- Medical history questionnaire is required before you may move onto campus. Please print the PDF and return by U.S. mail.
- Required forms for student athletes
Federal financial aid
- 2018-19 dependent verification worksheet
- 2019-20 dependent verification worksheet
- 2018-19 independent verification worksheet
- 2019-20 independent verification worksheet
- How to use the IRS link on FAFSA
Learn and Earn (campus employment)
- First-year student job application
- As a new student employee at Bluffton University, you need to complete various tax forms in order to get paid. Here are four required tax forms for your convenience.
- Apply paycheck to tuition account
- Federal Direct Loan Promissory Note (MPN)
- Federal Direct Loan Entrance Counseling
- Federal Direct PLUS Loan Application and Selection
- Private Loan Application and Selection
- Federal Direct Exit Loan Counseling
- Community Enrichment Grant application
- 2018-19 special circumstance request
- Church Matching Scholarship program
- Payment plan (Form A)
- Business office & financial aid FERPA form
- Payment authorization formto allow monthly payments to be deducted from a checking/saving account
- For more information, contact the business office at firstname.lastname@example.org.