Networking and leadership in action
Bluffton University has named the students who will serve as President’s Ambassadors during the 2023-24 academic year. Selected students assist in recruiting prospective students, welcoming and greeting campus guests, and engaging alumni and donors.
President’s Ambassadors receive extensive training in networking, professional development, etiquette, conversational skills and interviewing. They also are partnered with a faculty/staff mentor and connect with President Jane Wood on a regular basis.
First implemented on campus during the 2021-22 academic year, the program won a 2022 Independent College Advancement Associates (ICAA) Program of Excellence Award.
- Kelly Armentrout, Lima, Ohio
- Emily Buss, Ottawa, Ohio
- Jackson Clark, Mount Blanchard, Ohio
- Noah Heiing, Delphos, Ohio
- Hunter Jolliff, Elida, Ohio
- MacKenzie Martin, Hartville, Ohio
- Clara Matthews, Bluffton, Ohio
- Alexa Chung, Delphos, Ohio
- Ezra Deitering, Leipsic, Ohio
- Jenia Freewalt, Delphos, Ohio
- Jordan Jennings, Portsmouth, Ohio
- Danielle King, Wauseon, Ohio
- Annie Mendenhall, Van Wert, Ohio
- Emma Mueller, Delphos, Ohio
- Macey Thomas Bowling Green, Ohio
- Lindsay Barnes, Van Wert, Ohio
- Sean Brock, Wauseon, Ohio
- Sage Coker, Pleasant Hill, Ohio
- Sydney Grisier, Bryan, Ohio
- Kyle Jolliff, Morral, Ohio
- Dont’e Kennedy, Detroit, Mich.
- Ella Meyers, Kalida, Ohio
- Kayleigh Michael, Eaton, Ohio
- Qi’yone Nelson, Harper Woods, Mich.
- Hannah Plesac, Galion, Ohio
- Brittney Ramirez, Archbold, Ohio
- Karley Ramirez, Archbold, Ohio
- Carter Ritchey, Delphos, Ohio
- Shelby Stammen, Fort Recovery, Ohio
- Hailey Thorn, Smithville, Ohio
- Angel Velasco Urbina, Lexington, Ky.
- Emily Walker, Archbold, Ohio
At Bluffton University, our sense of a greater purpose develops students of exceptional character and expansive vision. For more than 120 years, we’ve been learning, experiencing and bettering the world together.
Located on a 65-acre residential campus in northwest Ohio and lined with abundant natural beauty, Bluffton University offers 96 majors, minors and programs for undergraduate students with nationally accredited programs in dietetics, education, music and social work. Bluffton also offers programs for working adults including degree-completion programs in accounting, business management and social work as well as graduate programs in business administration (MBA), education, nutrition and dietetics, organizational management and social work (MSW).
Founded in 1899 and affiliated with Mennonite Church USA, Bluffton’s legacy is expressed in its enduring values of discovery, community, respect and service which are woven into the academic program and campus community. Bluffton graduates are prepared for life; 98 percent are employed, in graduate school or completing long-term service within six months of graduation.