Pi Delta Society
The Pi Delta society is an honorary scholastic society established to promote high standards of scholarship. Admission is by vote of the faculty from those seniors who, at the time of their graduation have met the following criteria:
- Students who have completed 30 or more but less than 62 semester hours at Bluffton University at the time of graduation and have a GPA of 3.90 or better.
- Students who have completed 62 or more but less than 93 semester hours at Bluffton university at the time of graduation and have a GPA of 3.80 or better.
- Students who have completed 93 or more semester hours at Bluffton University at the time of graduation and have a GPA of 3.75 or better.
2018-19 executive committee:
- Lara Gephart, past president
- Amy Lehman Mikesell, president
- John Burkhart, vice president
- Carrie Mast, secretary/treasurer
- Carrie Phillips, campus liaison
Spring 2019 banquet: Save The Date!
The spring banquet and induction ceremony for new Pi Delta Society inductees will be Saturday, May 4, at 5:30 p.m. in the Commons of Marbeck Center. Tickets will be $20, and reservation details will be announced soon.
The executive committee presents the following slate of officer candidates:
Mitchel Hoffman '16 for vice-president
Carrie Mast '95 BA, '03 MA for reappointment to secretary/treasurer
Executive committee ballot for 2019: