The following criteria must be met in order to be fully admitted to the graduate programs in education:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- A 3.0 grade point average (on a 4.0 scale) in the last half of the bachelor's degree program
- Completion of prerequisites for the Reading endorsement (3 credit phonics course + 9 additional credits of teaching reading coursework)
- Transcripts will be reviewed by the director of the graduate programs in education and a plan of study will be issued to the prospective student
Graduate programs in education admission
Students applying for admissions to the graduate education program must submit the following materials:
- Complete a free admissions application, including a personal statement and resume.
- Submit official transcripts from all previous institutions.
- Submit copy of teaching license
- The program registration form and nonrefundable $200 registration deposit (applied to first semester fees)
- Upon acceptance, submit $200 deposit to secure spot in the cohort.
Upon receipt of all of the above information, the materials will be processed for admission to the graduate program.
Send completed application materials to:
1 University Drive
Bluffton, OH 45817-2104