Make a Gift-In-Kind

You can contribute Gifts-in-Kind that can provide support for annual operations, scholarships, and endowment or campaign projects. These gifts require advance planning. Examples include: 

  • Securities,

    i.e. stocks, bonds or mutual funds. Please contact Hans Houshower for instructions on how to schedule a transfer of securities through your broker.
  • Real estate,

    i.e. principal residence, vacation home, farm, commercial building, building lots or land; all gifts of real estate require prior appraisal and university approval. 
  • Property,

    i.e. equipment, grain and personal property; all gifts of property require prior appraisal and university approval.

Please contact the Hans Houshower to learn more about any gift-in-kind.