Music Performing Scholar scholarship
Are you a gifted musician graduating from high school in 2020? Do you have a GPA of at least 3.2 and scored a minimum of 22 ACT or 1100 SAT? If so, you are invited to compete for up to $21,000 in scholarships.
Outstanding prospective music majors who audition on or before Feb. 24, 2020, will be considered for the Music Performing Scholar scholarship. Awards will be presented based on audition and academic scholarship.
- Four $21,000 scholarships, renewable for 4 years
Additional renewable scholarships, starting at $2,000 per year, are available for other students that demonstrate strong artistic and academic ability. >>> more info
- Minimum of a 22 ACT or 1100 SAT and 3.2 GPA
- Contact the music department by Feb. 1 to schedule an audition by
Feb. 24, 2020
- A completed application for admission to Bluffton University submitted by Feb. 1.
- Scholarship recipients must declare a major in music with any concentration at Bluffton University.
- Students may be scholarship recipients in one performance area only
- Children of Bluffton University faculty/staff are not eligible