Bluffton’s strength and conditioning major is an approved program through the National Strength and Conditioning Association Education Recognition Program.
What's New at Bluffton
Life can be challenging. At Bluffton, we seek to provide the tools you need to overcome.
- The Bluffton Blueprint consists of four foundational courses, with traditional classroom learning and experiential components, creating a core of resiliency.
- Professors will lead you through Design Your Life, a curriculum originally developed by Stanford University. Design Your Life will help you get more out of (instead of just cramming more into) your life.
School can be challenging. At Bluffton, we seek to provide the tools you need to refresh.
- Take advantage of paddleboards, kayaks, canoes and more in the Bluffton University Nature Preserve.
- With the addition of swimming and diving, Bluffton now offers 18 NCAA DIII athletic teams.
- Tents are ready to resume Beaver Tail-Gating before football games.
Adult & graduate students
This means that students in Bluffton’s business degree-completion program are able to apply for the Society for Human Resource Management Certified Professional exam.
With rolling admission, you may start your graduate degree at the beginning of any class. Apply by Aug. 30 to begin your journey in September.