|Additional space was added in 1928--actually after the school was closed--and various changes have been made over the years. For example, apprentices at Taliesin added a drafting room and dorm space. The Hillside School became the main faility for the Taliesin Fellowship.|
Views of the side and rear
Click here to return to index of art historical sites.
Click here to return to index of artists and architects.
Click here to return to chronological index.
Click here to see the home page of Bluffton College.