Virtual Homecoming Race
The Bluffton University Track and Field/Cross Country program will host a virtual race during Virtual Homecoming week!
Walk or run a 1600-, 3200- or 5000-meter course between Monday, Oct. 19, and Saturday, Oct. 24. Results will be posted Sunday, Oct. 25, at www.blufftonbeavers.com.
Cost is $20. A t-shirt will be mailed to all registered participants.
How to participate:
- Download and complete the registration form PDF.
Registration deadline is 5 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 22.
- Email the completed form to Claire Clay, alumni relations manager, at email@example.com OR call Claire at 419-358-3456 to pay-by-phone.
- Between Monday, Oct. 19, and Saturday, Oct. 24, walk or run your chosen distance.
- By 11:59 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 24, email your results with GPS or video proof to Head Coach Kaylea Jachno at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watch the cross country team via livestream on Sunday, Oct. 25!