RN to BSN
Bluffton’s RN to BSN program is an accredited degree completion program designed to fit the needs of working adults who already possess a nursing license but not a Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing degree.
Complete your degree in as few as two years
- Nursing courses are offered in-person, one day a week with some clinical components
- General education courses are offered in a variety of formats
- Submit online admission application
- Provide official transcript
- Provide nursing license name and have a valid nursing license
- Have a GPA of 2.5 of higher on previous college coursework
Begin classes in spring,
summer or fall semester.
Students can complete the RN to BSN completion program in as little as two years, however the program of study must be completed within four years. Each student will be provided a plan of study that is unique to his/her academic history and situation that will guide him/her to degree completion.
Nursing courses will be offered one day a week during the fall and spring semesters and some may have a clinical component. General education courses will be offered in a variety of formats. Students should plan to study 14 to 18 hours per week, plus the clinical hours as required.
Bluffton offers a competitive part-time tuition rate of $465 per semester hour. Additionally students will be responsible for a technology fee ($50-$100 per semester) and the cost of textbooks.
Sherri S. Winegardner RN, DNP, MSN, MHA
Director of Nursing/Associate Professor
419-358-3242 or email@example.com