Interested in extending your education, but not ready to commit to a face-to-face informational meeting? Watch this 30-minute no-committment webinar originally presented in April 2020.
RN to BSN
Bluffton’s RN to BSN program is an accredited degree completion program designed to fit the needs of working adults with a nursing license but not a Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing degree.
RN to BSN in as few as two years
- All nursing courses will be offered in person during the fall and spring semesters.
- General education courses will be offered online or in person during the fall, spring and summer semesters.
- Students should plan to study 14 to 18 hours per week.
- Submit online admission application
- Provide official transcript(s) from all colleges and universities attended.
- An associate degree or diploma in nursing from an accredited institution is required.
- Possess a valid and unencumbered license to practice as a registered nurse in the state of Ohio
- Have a GPA of 2.5 of higher on previous college coursework
Begin classes in spring,
summer or fall semester.
Students can complete the RN to BSN completion program in as little as two years, however the program of study must be completed within four years. Each student will be provided a plan of study to assist with completion of the program.
Bluffton offers a competitive part-time tuition rate of $465 per semester hour. Additionally students will be responsible for a technology fee ($125 per semester) and the cost of textbooks.
Sherri S. Winegardner RN, DNP, MSN, MHA
Director of Nursing/Associate Professor
419-358-3242 or firstname.lastname@example.org