This experience helped Alexa Lammers realize just how much her professors and classes prepared her for her career.
The Austin E. Knowlton Science Center, a 32,500 square foot building designed for 21st century teaching and learning, is projected to open in academic year 2020.
Nutrition and Dietetics Visit Day
A special visit day is planned just for students interested in nutrition and dietetics at Bluffton University.
Wednesday, Oct. 16
Your visit will include a chat with admissions, a current student panel, a campus tour and a complimentary brunch!
On your visit you will:
- Meet nutrtion and dietetics seniors to learn more about our program
- Learn about the countless career opportunities available to nutrition and dietetics and food and nutrition majors
- Tour our current facility and learn more about out future state-of-the-art Nutrition and Dietetics Lab in the Austin E. Knowlton Science Center.
- Attend a class
- Tour our beautiful campus
- Eat lunch with Bluffton faculty
Reserve your spot for this special visit day