Fly to Bluffton
Experience a seamless transition to your next step to a Bachelor's Degree
Thursday-Sunday, Feb. 14-17, 2019
Fly from Wichita to Dayton on Thursday, Feb. 14, and back on Sunday, Feb. 17. We'll provide transportation to and from Bluffton where you'll have the opportunity to explore campus with current students, and learn more about the Bluffton community
- Spend nights in a residence hall
- Attend classes of your choice
- Dine in The Commons
- Visit customized to fit your interests (Want to meet a coach? music director? organization advisor? Just say the word!)
- Watch a movie at the Shannon Theatre (First run movies for $4 and the best popcorn around!)
- Grab a coffee downtown at Twisted Whisk
- Visit area churches
- Eat dinner with faculty and staff
Reserve your place by Feb. 1 with a $50 deposit (refunded after you attend). All expenses are covered by Bluffton University.
Reservation and Deposit
Deposit is refundable if registration is cancelled before Feb. 1, or after you have attended the Bluffton University fly trip event.
For additional information, contact Alyssa Eby, admissions counselor, at 419-358-3022 or email@example.com.