Required tax forms

All new student employees at Bluffton University need to complete various tax forms in order to get paid. You will be asked to verify your citizenship via form I-9. Only certain ORIGINAL documents will be accepted. Review the list of acceptable documents below.

All completed forms will be submitted online. Students hired for campus jobs will receive an email before their first day of work to walk them through the process.

If you have any questions concerning the forms or student employment, please email