President's Ambassador recommendation
Program overview and expectations:
The Bluffton University President’s Ambassador Program is an extension of the university marketing office and will assist in recruiting prospective students, welcome and greet guests to campus, and engage with alumni and donors. This group of high-achieving students will be positive, enthusiastic and well-informed about Bluffton University and all its programs to best represent themselves and the university.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Successfully address and communicate with diverse groups of people
- Positive and enthusiastic about Bluffton
- Reliable, organized, and responsible
- Works effectively in a team
- Involvement across campus, including athletics, academic clubs and student organizations, campus jobs, and volunteerism
- Junior or senior standing
- Connection with other students in a variety of areas outside of your own tendencies
Thank you for providing a recommendation for membership into the President’s Ambassador Program.