The Queen's Dressing Room (Peinador de la Reina)Also known as Boudoir (Tocador) or Mirador, this structure was built around the year 1537 as a room for Empress Isabel, Charles V's wife at the top of Abu l-Hayyay's Tower. On the tower's southern side there is a semicircular arch that leads to the Dressing Room.
Decorative capitals and the Patio de la RejaThe patio is enclosed on its north side by a gallery with two floors, designed to join the Renaissance rooms of Charles V to the Comares tower.
Other gardens and pools
Click here to return to index of art historical sites.
Click here to return to index of artists and architects.
Click here to return to chronological index.
Click here to see the home page of Bluffton University.