The original "temple" facadeThe original bank, opened in 1908, was this classical structure with a large stained glass dome. The new headquarters included the addition of two 29 story towers adjacent to the earlier bank.
The south facade with the sculptural "mouse-hole"Precast panels, molded and curved, form the openings for the windows
The west facade with the loggia
Click here to return to index of art historical sites.
Click here to return to index of artists and architects.
Click here to return to chronological index.
Click here to see the home page of Bluffton University.