Hugh Newell Jacobson
|This "L"-shaped post-modern alumni center with its gables, chimneys, buttresses, and brick facade with limestone bands, is contextual, responding to the nearby "Gothic" Women's League Building (late 1920's).|
The west side of the "L"
Oblique views of the west side (left and center) and the far side (east) entrance to the diagonal tunnel which cuts through the building
The north side "L" with chimneys and buttresses
The inside of the "L"--south side at various angles
|Two gabled bays span the "L" at a diagonal.|
Click here to return to index of art historical sites.
Click here to return to index of artists and architects.
Click here to return to chronological index.