Who will be the Best. Class. Ever. (in 2017)
4 days. 16 classes. Which class will hoist the Best. Class. Ever Trophy as the 2017 Beaver Madness Champion?
Beaver Madness is a four-day class giving challenge for Bluffton’s young alumni (classes 2001-2016.) The bracket-style challenge begins Monday, March 20, and concludes at midnight Thursday, March 23. The class with the most alumni donors (and student thank you Tweets) at the end of each round will advance.
Your participation matters! Each and every gift to Bluffton is important and makes a difference. Give today!
2017 Challenge rules
- This competition is for all Bluffton alumni in the classes between 2001 through 2016 and current Bluffton students.
- You have until 11:59 p.m. EST each day to have your gift/Tweet counted toward Beaver Madness!
- To make things more interesting, the number of Tweets using the #blufftonUthx hashtag by current students will be added to your class donor numbers.
- Each thank you tweet by the first-year class, using the hashtag #blufftonUthx2020, will be added to the donor total for the classes of 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004.
- Sophomore tweets with the hashtag #blufftonUthx2019 will support the classes of 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008.
- Junior tweets with #blufftonUthx2018 supports the classes of 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- Senior tweets with #blufftonUthx2017 supports the classes of 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- STUDENTS: there will be a random drawing from all Tweets for a $50 gift card to the bookstore, Beaver Bucks or a VISA gift card.
- At the end of each round, the class with the most donors and student Tweets for that day will advance in the bracket.
- Each day is a new competition. So give often! Tweet daily!
Will your class advance to the next round? Make a gift each day to help your class get ahead of the game!
While the contest focuses on participation, all gifts will be doubled by the Bluffton University Alumni Association.
Give online through GiveCampus.
Get your friends involved! Create your own challenge on GiveCampus. Share #blufftonUthx on social media, and THANK YOU!