Application and Selection Process
- Applications are available in the Cross-cultural Programs office (College Hall, second floor).
- Applications are due Dec. 1, 2014 (submitted with $200 deposit).
- Maximum of 12 students will be accepted into the program.
- Shortly after the application deadline, a committee will select the students who will be accepted.
- Undergraduate students in good standing with the university may apply.
- Majors from all disciplines are welcome.
- GPA requirement: 2.5 or above
- Bluffton University tuition, room and board (20 meal plan)
- $1,500 program fee (includes round-trip airline ticket, books, week of travel during semester)
- Travel documents
- Passport (valid for six months after the end of the program) - $135 for new passport
- International Student ID Card – (three different tiers - $25, $95, $190)
- Possibly some immunizations
- Students will continue to receive eligible financial aid just as you would if you were taking classes on Bluffton's campus, including federal, state and institutional based aid.
- Students will not be charged for the technology fee of $225 during the semester in Guatemala.
If you have questions regarding financial aid, you may contact our financial aid office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elaine Suderman, Asst. Director of Cross-cultural Programs
Cross-cultural Program Office
College Hall second floor