Business Set 3903
- With the handset down, press the Auto Dial key (triangle flashes)
- Dial 5 (if this is an external number) plus the number to be stored
- Press the Auto Dial key a second time
- Lift the handset or, if handsfree press your extension for dial tone
- Press the Auto Dial key you programmed
If you are forwarding your telephone to the same number each time, all you need to do is press the Forward and then the Done key.
- With the handset down, press the Forward key
- Dial the number where you want to forward your telephone
- Press the done key
- Press the CheckFW key, then press the CanclFW key (Display will show Call Forward
With the handset down, press the Call/Log key and you will see the callers who have called your telephone. By going into the Options key and following the prompts for the Call Logs in the display, you can set this up for "All Callers" to show or just the calls that you did not answer.
- With the caller on the line
- Press the Park key (number the call is parked on will show in the display
- Take note of this number and press the OK key.
Go to any telephone on campus, lift the handset or, if handsfree press your extension for dial tone and enter the number you were provided with for the parked call (i.e., Mary Smith you have a call on 6801. You will pick you the receiver of the telephone and dial 6801 where your call is waiting for you.)
Lift your handset, press the Pickup key
- Press the Transfer key - you will receive a special dial tone
- Dial the extension
- Announce the caller in privacy (if this is your own preference)
- Press the Connect or to go back to the original caller press the Swap button
Conference 6 Party
If you are one of the people on hold and are talking to another person in the conference, be extremely careful of what you say. You will not be able to tell when all parties are connected.
- Press the Conference key (1st call is now on hold) - you will receive a special dial tone
- Dial the next party's number and announce the conference
- Press the connect key (this will connect everything)4. If you press the Swap key,
you will go back to the first caller, Swap again goes to the second caller.
Last Number Redial
- Lift your handset
- Press your extension Number
- Press your extension number two times
If you receive voice mail messages, the red light on the top of the telephone will become a bright red.
- Lift your handset or, if handsfree press your extension for dial tone
- Press the Message key (you will be automatically put into the voice mail system)
Press the Options key. There are 11 choices you can make for various settings: display, volume controls, language, ring type, just to name a few
This option will not be used as a call going to a busy phone will be automatically sent into that extension's voice mailbox.
By pressing the Shift key you will be able to view the additional keys (in most cases Auto Dial keys you can program yourself, or other people's extensions) on the back side of the display.
- With the handset down, press the Speed Call key
- Dial the 2-Digit Speed Call code
- Dial 5s (if this is an external number) plus the number to be stored
- Press the Speed Call key again
- Lift the handset or, is handsfree press your extension for dial tone
- Press Speed Call key
- Dial the 2-Digit Speed Call Code you assigned
- Follow steps to Program again and either enter a new number or enter a *
This is your Disconnect or Hang-Up key
Click here for the complete quick reference guide for your telephone.
If you experience any problems, or have questions regarding these features or how to use them, please contact the Help Desk at ext. 3600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org