Business Set 3902
- With the handset down, press the Auto Dial key (triangle flashes)
- Dial 5 (if this is an external number) plus the number to be stored
- Press the Auto Dial key a second time
- Lift the handset or, if handsfree press your extension for dial tone
- Press the Auto Dial key you programmed
Last Number Redial
- Lift your headset
- Press your extension number
- Press your extension number two times
If you receive voice mail messages, the red light on the top of the telephone will become a bright red.
- Lift your handset or, if handsfree press your extension for dial tone
- Press the Message key (you will be automatically put into the voice mail system)
Press the Options key. There are 11 choices you can make for various settings: display, volume controls, language, ring type, just to name a few.
This is your Disconnect or Hang-Up key.
Click here for the complete quick reference guide for your telephone.
If you experience any problems, or have questions regarding these features or how to use them, please contact the Help Desk at ext. 3600 or email email@example.com