Business Set 3901
- With the headset down, press the feature key followed by the auto dial number assigned on the feature card
- Dial 5 (if this is an external number) plus the number to be stored
- Press the feature key followed by the dial pad number key assigned to the feature
- Lift the headset
- Press the feature key followed by the dial pad number assigned on the feature card for speed call
Last Number Redial
- Lift your headset
- Press the line key
If you receive voice mail messages, the red light on the top of the telephone will become a bright red.
- Lift your headset or, if handsfree, press your extension for dial tone
- Dial extension 3400
This key is used to program different features on your phone based on the settings you wish to use. Please use the quick reference guide to learn more about the features available.
This is your disconnect or hang-up key.
Click here for the complete quick reference guide for your telephone.
If you are experiencing any problems or have questions regarding these features or how to use them, please contact the Help Desk at ext. 3600 or email email@example.com