Needs for Room Draw
What you need to participate in room draw:
Returning students will prepare for 2014-15 room draw in March/April 2014.
- Students participating in room draw must register for fall semester classes.
- Only students registered for the fall semester are eligible to participate in room draw. If a student is not registered, then that student and his/her roommate will not participate in room draw. There are no exceptions.
- Both roommates must register properly for room draw to choose a room.
Room draw cards
Room draw cards will be mailed to students in spring semester. Students must complete the information on the card and return it to the Student Life Office (box 70).
Students must have a roommate to participate in room draw. Students without a roommate at the time of room draw will not draw for a room. However, several options exist:
- Summer matching Students without a roommate will be matched in the summer with a transfer student or another returning student without a roommate. These students will not be able to participate in room draw.
- Other roommates Students who hope to room with someone who is not yet registered or with a first-year student next fall will participate in the selection process at a later time. Contact the director of residence life (x3247) for more information.