What to Bring
As you prepare for the school year, we have created a helpful list that can get you started on making sure you don't forget those essential items. We suggest that you talk to your roommate before you make any major packing decisions.
Suggested "What to Bring" List
- wastebasket and milk crates
- blankets/linens (extra long sheets)
- mattress pad, bedspread & pillows
- towels/bathrobe/shower caddy (container w/holes)
- tissues/paper towels
- alarm clock
- laundry supplies/clothes drying rack
- 3-hole punch
- sewing kit/band aids
- posters/pictures/door memo board
- address book/stationary & stamps
- mug/spoon/hot pot/soup/dish soap
- refrigerator (no larger than 3.1 cubic ft.)
- coffee maker
Having trouble finding extra-long bedding to fit the mattresses in our halls? The office of residence life has partnered with Residence Hall Linens to provide our students and families with a convenient, affordable way to ensure you have sheets that will fit all of the beds on campus. The Residence Hall Linens program has all your campus living needs, from extra long twin sheets and comforters to matching towels and storage items.
Proceeds from this program are used for programming in the residence halls. Shipping
is free for all Value Pak orders, and there are more than 40 color combinations available.
Plus, linens are delivered to your home during the summer so you don t have to worry
about waiting in line at the store. Order now for the best selection as popular colors
can sell out quickly!