All games begin at 9:30 p.m. at Southgate Lanes located at 9700 N Dixie Hwy, Bluffton, OH 45817. Games will be over before 11:30 p.m.
- Entrance fee of $25 per person must be turned in NO later than 5 p.m. to the IM coordinator on the evening before play is to begin. We run two different five-week sessions each academic year. Failure to turn in your money by the designated time will resulted in your team being removed from the roster and replaced with a team on the waiting list.
- There must be four participants at every scheduled match. Failure to do so will result in one forfeit.
- Replacements may be used for any scheduled season play. The bowling alley attendant must be notified prior to the start of the game. If the bowling alley attendant is NOT notified before the start of the game, your score will be voided.
- Teams failing to show up on time (i.e. more than 10 minutes late) will receive a forfeit. Games begin at 9:30 p.m. and will end no later than 11:30 p.m.
- Use common courtesy when bowling (i.e. if you and the person next to you go up to bowl at the same time, let them go first).
- Show good sportsmanship. Use of excessive profanity, alcohol, tobacco and derogatory remarks to any player or IM coordinator is grounds for removal.
- Team captains must fill out the re-cap sheet at the end of the night. Re-cap sheet must be turned in to the IM coordinator at the end of the night. Failure to do so will result in one forfeit.
- Only play on your scheduled lane unless otherwise instructed by the IM coordinator or the bowling alley attendants.
- Before leaving the bowling alley please return your bowling shoes to the counter and place your bowling ball on the rack. Also, please pick up all trash and put chairs back where they belong.
- Alcohol and tobacco are not permitted. Anyone caught consuming alcohol or tobacco will be subject to Bluffton University disciplinary actions. Any player that is not of sound mind will be asked to leave. On the first offense the team will be allowed to find a replacement as long as the game is finished by 11:30 p.m. On the second offense the team will receive a forfeit. On the third offense the team will be disqualified from the remainder of the season (NO reimbursements will be given).