Bluffton University's Center for Career and Vocation is available to provide guidance throughout your collegiate experience and beyond.
COLLEGE CENTRAL Network: Why sign up?
- Start your portfolio.
- Access alumni networks.
- Begin and/or post your resume for employers.
- Access volunteer, internship, part-time and full-time jobs posted by employers
- Sign up for insider tips and emails.
- Watch podcasts regarding resumes, job searching and more!
Register today by clicking the link below - it's fast, easy and free!
Prospective Students, first-year-students and sophomores:
The center provides workshops,resources, and one-on-one assistance to:
- Explore and identify a major
- Connect with professionals in your field(s) of interest
- Develop a plan to gain experience
At any time throughout your college experience:
The center provides workshops, resources and one-on-one assistance to:
Work on your resume and cover letter
Practice your interviewing skills
Develop a job search strategy that fits YOU
Discover and connect with internship and job opportunities related to your field
Attend job fairs
Research graduate programs
Prepare for graduate school applications and exams
Connect online with Bluffton University alumni through the Alumni Mentoring Network