Invite the Center for Career and Vocation to do a classroom presentation on the topic(s) of your choice. Contact the director to set up a date or to discuss ideas.
- Use the resume critiquing service of the Center for Career and Vocation as part of an assignment. Many faculty members will require a resume to be approved by the Center for Career and Vocation in career related courses.
- Let us help you host or organize visits to campus by appropriate professionals in your classes. We know many alumni and friends in the area who would love the opportunity to talk about careers with your students.
- Encourage students who are still deciding their major to make an appointment with us.
- Visit these links for helpful tips for writing a recommendation or a printable recommendation form.
- You can also visit this link for help writing a letter of recommendation for graduate school applicants.
Thank you for sharing our resources with your students.