Calendar of Events
Calendar of events
- Mock Interview Day
Tuesday, March 18
Mock Interview Day is an opportunity for students to gain interviewing experience and receive helpful feedback. Students may sign up for up to 4 interview slots. Please register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Amber in the Student Life Office at 419-358-3247.
- Sherwin-Williams holding interviews
Thursday, April 3
Sherwin-Williams will be on campus interviewing. You can submit a resume for this opportunity by sending it to email@example.com.
- CAREER FAIR
Friday, April 4
Held at Lourdes University, Sylvania, Ohio (some transportation provided foe those who register by March 26th). Register by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or online at http://www.collegecentral.com/employ-net/
- ed expo
Tuesday, April 9
Held at Ohio Northern University, Ada, Ohio
Looking for a teaching position upon graduation? You can register online and learn more at: http://www.onu.edu/student_life/polar_careers/student_services/education_expo_teacher_candidate_info_and_registration
To participate in Education Expo, teacher candidates must:
- be an alumnus/a or a current student who will have graduated with
teacher licensure from one of the sponsoring
Universities/colleges at the bachelor, master or doctoral degree level;
- hold current education licensure by August 15, 2014;
- be eligible to accept new employment for fall 2014;
- have a resume approved by the Career Services office; and
- register using the online registration form above.
- Need to have your resume reviewed for one of the upcoming events?
Request an appointment now by emailing
email@example.com or using the appointment system on the main Center for Career and Vocation page.