We realize that recruiting great employees takes time and money and we appreciate your needs for convenient, well-organized recruitment services. Use any service outlined below to benefit your organization.
- Participate in consortium events
Recruit students through annual job fairs organized by Collegiate Employnet, a consortium of 14 colleges and universities in Northwest Ohio and Southern Michigan, or Education Expo, a network of seven colleges and universities in Northwest and Central Ohio.
- Establish a recruiting date
Schedule a recruiting visit to conduct on-campus interviews. We can send resumes to you in advance or set up an informational table in our student union. You may also work through us to schedule a class visit or a meeting with faculty members from a department of your choice. You may also wish to set up a table display in our student union to pass out recruitment information. Contact Shari Ayers at 419-358-3247.
- Participate in a mock interview.
Volunteer for our annual mock interview programs and work with our students to help develop their interviewing skills. This is a great way to meet some of our students.
- Our Students
We graduate students of strong educational and moral character in more than 50 academic programs. We have been recognized nationally for providing a quality liberal arts education and our graduates demonstrate this. To learn more about the caliber of students that we graduate, take a look at the four enduring values that guide our institution.
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE)
- Midwest Association of Colleges and Employers (Midwest ACE)
- American Association for Employment in Education (AAEE)
- Ohio Association for Employment in Education (OAEE)
- Collegiate Employ-Net Consortium
- Ohio College Personnel Association (OCPA)
- Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges (OFIC)
- Education Expo Consortium