Summer 2013 offerings
The schedule for summer semester 2013, is now available on Campus Web.
Once you log in, choose the change term option (on the left hand side) and select 2012-13 Summer Semester. (If you are not a Bluffton University student enter Campus Web by clicking the "Guest" button, no password is required.) To see the entire course offering list for the summer, click course search (left hand side), then find classes (with no search criteria). We encourage you to check the course list periodically for newly added courses.
- Courses and textbook information are posted on Campus Web.
- High speed internet access is required.
- Course materials will be available one week prior to the first day of class.
- Go to Moodle to access the course.
- Use your Campus Web number and password.
- On-line and blended classes - $325 per semester hour
- All other classes - $498 per semester hour
Currently enrolled students may register online
Not a Bluffton student?
To register for classes contact:
Associate director of admissions