Summer 2015 offerings
The schedule for summer semester 2015 is now available on Campus Web.
Once you log in, choose the change term option (on the left hand side) and select
2014-15 Summer Semester. (If you are not a Bluffton University student enter Campus Web by clicking the "Guest" button, no password is required.) To see the entire course offering list for the summer, click course search (left
hand side), then find classes (with no search criteria). We encourage you to check
the course list periodically for newly added courses.
Course registration for Summer 2015
Registration for summer semester 2015 is open. Students may register for summer courses until the first day of each course.
- Courses and textbook information are posted on Campus Web.
- High speed internet access is required.
- Course materials will be available one week prior to the first day of class.
- Go to Moodle to access the course.
- Use your Campus Web number and password.
- On-line and blended classes - $325 per semester hour
- All other classes - $498 per semester hour
Currently enrolled students may register online
Not a Bluffton student?
To register for classes contact:
Associate director of admissions