Summer 2014 offerings
The schedule for summer semester 2014 is now available on Campus Web.
Once you log in, choose the change term option (on the left hand side) and select
2013-14 Summer Semester. (If you are not a Bluffton University student enter Campus Web by clicking the "Guest" button, no password is required.) To see the entire course offering list for the summer, click course search (left
hand side), then find classes (with no search criteria). We encourage you to check
the course list periodically for newly added courses.
Course registration for Summer 2014
Current students may register for spring semester classes beginning at the times listed below. A student's classification is determined by the number of hours earned by the end of summer semester 2013.
SENIORS (at least 88 hours completed): 7 a.m., Monday, Nov. 11, 2013
JUNIORS (at least 58, fewer than 88 hours): 7 a.m., Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2013
SOPHOMORES (at least 27, fewer than 58): 7 a.m., Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2013
FIRST YEAR STUDENTS (fewer than 27 hours completed): 7 a.m., Thursday, Nov. 14, 2013
- Courses and textbook information are posted on Campus Web.
- High speed internet access is required.
- Course materials will be available one week prior to the first day of class.
- Go to Moodle to access the course.
- Use your Campus Web number and password.
- On-line and blended classes - $325 per semester hour
- All other classes - $498 per semester hour
Currently enrolled students may register online
Not a Bluffton student?
To register for classes contact:
Associate director of admissions