Students may make changes to their registration anytime between the time they initially register and the following dates. You may add courses online through Aug. 30, 2013 (no new registrations will be accepted after this date). The deadline for dropping courses is Sept. 9, 2013. The deadline for non-emergency withdrawals is October, 14, 2013. You should check with your advisor to make sure that the changes you make will allow you to meet your educational objectives.
A load of 12-17 semester hours is considered full-time for financial aid purposes and athletic eligibility. A normal load consists of 14-16 semester hours.
Students should expect to study at least 2 hours outside of class for every hour in class. Thus, a 15 hour course load plus 30 hours of study time gives the 45 hours that makes a student truly full-time.
Students who have not yet declared their majors and are ready to do so, may print a major/minor declaration form and take it to the chair of the department in which they wish to major for signatures. The registrar's office must have a signed copy to make the declaration official. Juniors and seniors who have not declared a major will not be allowed to register.
No athletic events or practices are to be scheduled before 4 p.m. If an athlete has a class that meets until 4 p.m., he/she will be a few minutes late for practice.
Please sign up for the later science labs first, if possible, to accommodate classmates who participate in musical ensembles or intercollegiate sports which meet from 4-5 p.m.
- Campus Web won't allow me to register:
- Check the registration dates/times you can begin to register.
- Check to see if your advisor has removed your advising registration hold.
- If you have a business office, student life or registrar's office hold, check with the respective office.
- Juniors or senior who have not declared a major will have a registrar's office hold and will not be able to register online until major declaration forms are submitted to the registrar's office.
- I can't register for certain courses:
- Registration for courses listed below must be completed at the registrar s office.
Visit Exceptions to registering online for more information.
- Registration for courses listed below must be completed at the registrar s office. Visit Exceptions to registering online for more information.
Academic building codes
|Dwight Salzman Stadium||SALST|
|Sauder Visual Arts Center||SAVAC|
|Shoker Science Center||SSCTR|