The following instructions and the Plan for Graduation sheet will assist you in planning your remaining semesters at Bluffton University. Please contact the registrar's office if you have questions while preparing your plan for graduation.
- Log into my.bluffton.edu to review your Graduation Report. This report lists courses needed, grades, etc.
- Schedule an appointment with your academic advisor. Take copies of your Graduation Report and the Plan for Graduation to your advising session.
- Review your remaining requirements with your advisor. Use the course schedules available on my.bluffton.edu to plan which courses you will take in your remaining semesters, including any summer courses.
- List any courses you plan to take elsewhere in the “Additional Courses needed” area of the Plan for Graduation. A completed advance approval form is required for any courses to be taken elsewhere.
- Use the chart below to make sure you will have enough total hours for graduation:
- Any substitutions or course waivers must be approved by your department chair and sent to the registrar’s office.
- If you and your advisor find a discrepancy within the Graduation Report, please contact the registrar’s office immediately.
- You and your academic advisor must sign the Plan for Graduation. return the signed plan for gRaduation to the Registrar’s office no later than April 10, 2015.
- Register for classes beginning the week of March 23, 2015.
- PLEASE NOTE:
- You must meet departmental and university grade point averages and other requirements (http://www.bluffton.edu/registrar/gradplan/index.html).
- Any non-passing grades or changes to your academic plans may change your graduation date.
- Notify your advisor and the registrar’s office if you make changes to your schedule.