Declaring a Minor/Program
To declare a minor and/or a program please:
- Print out a copy of the minor or program declaration form of your choice.
- Fill out the necessary information on the top portion of the form
- Take the declaration form to the department chairperson, having him/her sign on the appropriate line.
- Next, take the form to your major advisor, having him/her sign the sheet as well.
- Finally, bring the completed form to the registrar's office. After the completed form
is returned, the information will be entered into the computer system and will then
appear on the Campus Web advising module.
choose from the following minors:
Peace and Conflict Studies
Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology - Starting in Fall 2016