Campus Web for students
- Log in to Campus Web from any computer with Internet access.
- Click Course Search in the Registration section near the center of the screen.
- If you know which course you wish to take, simply choose the department, course number and section from the top box and click on the Add Now button. From here, skip to "Click My Schedule..." step listed below.
- If you are unsure of any of the above information, go to Search Criteria , and select only the department code for the course you wish to take.
- Hint: Selecting other criteria or options may limit your search more than necessary.
- Click Find Classes.
- Click the red Add button to select the course of your choice.
*Please see trouble-shooting tips if there are no red Add buttons on the screen.
- Click Back to Search to continue adding courses.
- Click My Schedule to view completed schedule.
- From here, click Drop to drop courses you do not wish to take.
- To obtain a clean printout of your schedule, first select the print button found on the blue selection bar. A new session will then open. From here, select print from the main menu.
- Sign out of Campus Web when finished.
By clicking on Personal Info (found on left-hand side of screen), you will access the following:
- By clicking My Grades, you can:
- Print grades for an individual term OR
- Print a complete unofficial transcript (see registrar for official copy)
- Current financial account
- Option to update permanent address
- Registration information
By clicking on Faculty List, you may choose to view all the courses a faculty member is teaching for the current term.
Contact the Help Desk via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance with technical Campus Web difficulties. The Help Desk will respond by email.
If Campus Web won't allow you to register:
- Check registration dates/times your class can begin to register
- Has your advisor sent permission to the registrar's office to allow you to register? You can check by clicking on Students: Check Registration Status in the initial Campus Web logon screen.
- If you have a business office, student life or registrar's office hold, check with
the respective office.
Registration for certain courses must be completed at the registrar's office. These include:
- Applied Music (first acquire signed form from Jodi Diller or a music department faculty member)
- Closed courses (written approval of instructor required)
- Cross-cultural experiences
- Independent Studies
- Repeated courses
- Recreation adventures
Any additional questions? Please feel free to contact the registrar's office at 419-358-3321.