Performing Scholar Competition
Are you a gifted musician graduating from high school in 2017? Do you have a GPA of at least 3.2 or scored a minimum of 22 ACT or 1050 SAT? If so, you are invited to compete for up to $21,000 in scholarships.
Outstanding musicians who audition on or before Feb. 13, 2017, will be invited to perform in the finals of the Performing Scholar Competition during a live performance on Feb. 26, 2017.
- Four $21,000 scholarships, renewable for 4 years
Additional renewable scholarships, starting at $2,000 per year, are available for other students that demonstrate strong artistic and academic ability. >>> more info
Finalists will be invited to return to perform their prepared repertoire as a part of the Masterworks Concert on Sunday, Feb. 26, 2017. Scholarship winners will be announced following the Masterworks Concert.
- Open to high school seniors graduating in spring 2017
- A minimum of a 22 ACT, 1050 SAT or a 3.2 GPA
- Audition by
Feb. 13, 2017
- A completed application for admission to Bluffton University submitted by Feb. 1, 2017
- Scholarship recipients must declare a major in music or music education at Bluffton University.
- Students may be scholarship recipients in one performance area only
- Children of Bluffton University faculty/staff are not eligible