Performing Scholar Competition
Are you a gifted musician graduating from high school in 2019? Do you have a GPA of at least 3.2 or scored a minimum of 22 ACT or 1050 SAT? If so, you are invited to compete for up to $21,000 in scholarships.
Outstanding musicians who audition on or before Feb. 25, 2019, will be considered for the Performing Scholarship. Awards will be presented based on audition and academic scholarship.
- Four $21,000 scholarships, renewable for 4 years
Additional renewable scholarships, starting at $2,000 per year, are available for other students that demonstrate strong artistic and academic ability. >>> more info
- Open to high school seniors graduating in spring 2019
- A minimum of a 22 ACT, 1050 SAT or a 3.2 GPA
- Contact the music department by Feb. 1 to schedule an audition by
Feb. 25, 2019
- A completed application for admission to Bluffton University submitted by Feb. 1.
- Scholarship recipients must declare a major in music or music education at Bluffton University.
- Students may be scholarship recipients in one performance area only
- Children of Bluffton University faculty/staff are not eligible