- The Mathematical Association of America
- The National Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- The Ohio Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- The American Mathematical Society
- The American Statistical Association
- The Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- The Society of Actuaries
- Be An Actuary.org
- MathWorld at Wolfram.com
- The Math Forumat Drexel University
- Ask Dr. Math
- Mrs. Glosser's Math Goodies
- Math Fun Facts from the Harvey Mudd College Mathematics Department.
- Mathematical Moments brochures from the AMS.
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences
Fun stuff games, puzzles, etc.:
- KenKen. Like Sudoku, except that it actually requires mathematics.
- The Pi Song.
- Mathpuzzle.com maintained by Ed Pegg, Jr. New puzzles added frequently.
- Games: Big Idea Productions is the home of the VeggieTale and 3-2-1 Penguins video series; they also host this site with lots of nifty games, including at least three with math or logic themes: Light Brigade, Spaced Penguins, and Doom Funnel Chasers.
- The Set card game site
- This might be the ultimate jarring juxtaposition of old and new: A slide rule on the Web.
- A "mind reading" trick based on some interesting mathematics. (This is also an advertisement for 7-Up.)
- MindBluff.com: "Mind Bluff explores infinite mysteries of the human mind. Our growing collection includes some of the web's best mental and visual brain teasers, optical illusions, word puzzles, and tactile illusions."
- ProudNerd.com humorous math/science T-shirts, mugs, etc.
- MathArtFun.com posters, books, software, puzzles, etc. showing tessellations, fractals, geometric