The original Beaux-Arts buildingThe neoclassical design, complete with an Ionic temple portico, was clad with white Georgian marble. Later additions departed from this important early 20th century style.
Fountain on south lawn in front of the neoclassical facadeFountain of the Waters by Chester A. Beach, 1927
Click here to return to index of art historical sites.
Click here to return to index of artists and architects.
Click here to return to chronological index.
Click here to see the home page of Bluffton University.