Auguste Perret (and J. Tournant)
|After Perret's death in 1954, his collaborator, Tournant finished this civic center with the seventeen-story tall tower (74 meters high); though built of reinforced concrete, the building is classical and symmetrical. The town hall was added on to in 1987, but maintained a continuity with the rational architecture of Perret.|
Click here to return to index of art historical sites.
Click here to return to index of artists and architects.
Click here to return to chronological index.